1 King Bed
Welcome to Clear lake, home to some of the greatest wakeboarders in the country! Whether you’re looking for a relaxing view by the pool, a short drive to a theme park or downtown, or a lively day on the lake- our home won’t disappoint.
**Brand new pool heater just installed available for 75$ a day, hot tub available** Welcome to Clear lake, home to some of the greatest wakeboarders in the country! Whether you’re looking for a relaxing view by the pool, a short drive to a theme park or downtown, or a lively day on the lake- our home won’t disappoint. Don’t forget to grab a pic for your stories and posts by one of the many fun picture spots in the house!
This well-stocked duel master 4 bedroom 3 bath features 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, 2 full beds, and 3 pack-n-plays for the little ones. You will be a mere 6 miles to Universal and International Drive, and 14 miles to Disney. Located right by downtown makes traveling to your favorite destinations even easier. Why leave, though, when you have an incredible pool with privacy fencing, a fire pit, AND your own private dock on Clear Lake? Bring your boat and we’ll provide you access to the community boat ramp! The private enclosed Tiki Room comes with a full bar and fridge and has a fun and festive ambiance at night- complete with colorful lights that change to your music!
Included in your rental:
- Stocked Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Natural Gas Grill
- Well Stocked Kitchen
- Heated Hot Tub (no extra fee for heating!)
- Towels and Basic Toiletries
- Wifi and 2 Roku TV’s
- Whole House Generator with an Automatic Transfer Switch for Peace of Mind
- 2 Record Players and Vinyl Records
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 Pack-N-Plays
Other things to note:
* While we do welcome and encourage bachelorette groups, birthday groups etc., we do ask that you enjoy the party off property and only bring back guests that are registered.
* Our home is in excellent condition for being 60+ years old, however, if you have any issues, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll fix it as soon as we possibly can!
* There are cameras on the property but only outdoors and they are only for security and safety reasons
* What’s Christmas without a tree? Yes, we will have a Christmas tree up for our guests traveling in November and December!
* No pets are allowed on our property. One of the owners is highly allergic, sorry for the inconvenience! If pets are seen on the property with guests, a $400 cleaning fee will be charged.
* Please no glass on the pool deck, plastic cups are always available for your use for this reason. Any broken glass on the pool deck or in the pool will incur a $800 cleaning fee due to having to drain and professionally clean.
* No smoking inside the house, will result in an extra $200 cleaning fee. No cigarettes, no marijuana, no vapes etc. You are more than welcome to smoke outside, please discard the buts.
* The home, as you can see in the pictures, is on the canal. You can see the lake by sitting on the dock but you are not directly located on the lake. You can easily access the lake with a boat, it is only a few hundred yards away.
* In the unlikely event that you have an issue with the property (cleanliness, etc.) please let us know in the first 4 hours of check-in so we can remedy the situation. We have staff on call for this reason and happy to make it right.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Double Beds
2400 Caribbean Ct
Full refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of booking, or if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. After that a 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
The tenant agrees to pay a security deposit of $500. This will be refunded 72 hours after checkout or when this agreement is terminated. This will be used to cover any damage to the property as necessary.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
The hosts were very responsive and welcoming! Place was clean, stylish, and it felt like they thought of every detail. My code wasn’t working for check in due to an internet issue but they were super responsive and helpful and it ended up being a non issue! Loved the pool and bar area! Would recommend!!
The home was beyond our expectations. It was absolutely beautiful, cozy and welcoming. Our host were accessible and quick to respond to all of our needs. The home was very stylish and clean. We also enjoyed the pool area….it’s so much that I can say about our stay at the lovely home and how well we were treated by our host.
Great place and would definitely recommend it
Wir konnten sehr kurzfristig noch einchecken, was uns sehr gefreut hat. In dem Haus ist alles vorhanden was man braucht. Super Lage. Wir würden jederzeit wiederkommen und können es jedem empfehlen.
This place was immaculate, and it was beautiful. The pictures doesn’t do this place justice this place is actually more gorgeous in person. Any issues we had James was on top of it. He responded right away. If I’m ever in Orlando again, I would definitely rebook that place.
The house was very nice and the location was perfect for what we needed close to downtown Orlando and Winter Park.
Would highly recommend this house and would stay there again
Great location, clean, with an amazing backyard and jacuzzi.
Host James was responsive and friendly.
Will definitely book again when we travel to Orlando
Great location and beautiful space! The rooms were really cute and loved the decor plus the large pool was perfect.
Easy, straight forward stay. Play is unique in style if looking to stay somewhere retro/old school.
The house was lonely and James did a great job of being responsive and making it feel like home. Would certainly book again.
great place to stay that is close to Orlando attractions , but yet in a quiet neighborhood.
Retro decor was well-designed! Even the kitchen gear was cool!
Plenty of space for relaxation and fun in the house and out by the pool.
Linens and towels were comfy, too.
Thanks for a wonderful stay!
Great host with an awesome, jovial attitude. Wonderful place to stay. Convenient location and nice amenities. I especially enjoyed the den area and the furniture decor and aesthetic!! Would definitely recommend.
Location was amazing, without 15 minutes from most things. House has a unique character that is nice to experience. They had clean towels, nice bar area with TV in the bar next to the pool which had an extra fridge. Few chairs by the dockside were great to have coffee at. Host was responsive. We had a great time.
WOW! This house is so freakin cool. Super easy check-in and my girlfriend loved the “gourmet coffee bar”. I wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the pool , it was nice. We had fun with the record player as well, nice touch.
from $309 / night
Management Software by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com